Monday, January 19, 2009

Outlines, Petaloo, Core'dinations, Shimmer it, Stickles

I Love this card! I used 4 different outlines stamps. I embelleshed and layered them with stickles, then painted with Shimmery Shimmer It, Embossed the red and pink with 2 different Cuttlebug folders and cut out the words with the Love Language Cuttlebug Card Combo kit.
I added the Petaloo Jeweled paper florettes with pop dots to really accent the card...Its hard to see here but the Shimmery Shimmer It really makes the card shimmer and I love bling!
Click on the photo to enlarge and see the detail and the shimmer.


2 comments:

Brandy said...

You make pretty cards and I think you deserve a blog award not only for your pretty cards but also for your kindness as an awesome store owner. Check out my blog for the details of the award and spread the love. :-)

Wendy said...

This card is awesome Cindy! I love the fold!! Thank you for the inspiration!!!!