Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Core'dinations, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Crop a Dile & Petaloo

This card is even cuter in real life with the wool flowers from Petaloo & the Copic Spica pen flower centers

I used Core'dinations Spell Caster, Nostalgia. Spellbinders S3091 Bumblebee Flowers, NEW S3149 Double ended Tags, Petaloo Wool Flowers and the Crop A Dile Big Bite with grommets.

I did the edge of the brown with the With love border cuttlebug folder then sanded with the Tim Holtz Sanding Grip. I attached the Petaloo Wool flowers with the Big Bite and Grommets. I cut and embossed the flowers and tag with the Cuttlebug.
I colored the center of the embossed flowers with the Copic Spica glass flakes pen.

1 comment:

Froggy said...

Love it!!!

Its Froggy from the BIA group..i know we haven't talked in awhile!! I just found your blog!! I will be checking in often!!

I also nominated you for an award for your blog!! Check out my froggaritaville blog for details!!

Hugs!