Sunday, July 19, 2009

SNEAK PEAKS at 4 NEW HOLIDAY STAMP SETS!

This is just ONE of MANY images on one of 4 NEW HOLIDAY
Stamps Sets Available in August on www.stampingscrapping.com
My Design team will be "Teasing" you with Sneak Peaks
on their blogs
I will start the Sneak Peak here on Wednesday July 23rd
All the Details will be posted here as to
when and where you can find the next Sneak Peak
of the 4 stamp sets!
Post a comment on EACH BLOG as the Sneak Peaks
are revealed and WIN your choice of 1 of the new Stamp Sets
(You must post a comment on ALL Sneak Peak Posts)
3 LUCKY PEOPLE WILL BE CHOSEN!
Make Sure to be here on Wednesday July 23rd!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GONNA do my best to win

Dani B said...

I'm going to try too! That's a lot of work...but worth it! ;)

Marianne B in AZ said...

I could have used the coffe stamps for a paint can swap I was in recently. I had a hard time finding coffee related items! Nice stamps! Onward to try to blog hop my way to a win!

michele hileman said...

Great stuff, I been blog hopping everyday hoping to win.. cant wait till they come out...

Thank you for the chace for the dawing