Sunday, February 21, 2010

Post It Purse, Sizzix, Smooch, Basic Grey Magnets

Using my Big Shot Express
Mat Board or Chip Board works perfectly

After cutting both the Chipboard
and paper, I used my Zyron to adhere it together.
Yes, the cute little flowers are part of the die.

I stacked the flowers together then found a cute little
brad for the center. My favorite storage for little
embellishments is Scraponizers Snap lock minis

Using Smooch Cherry Chocolate I put a dot of
purple in the center of the brad in the flower
then on the memo holder in the center of the flowers.

I finished it off using Basic Grey
Self Adhesive Magnetic snaps
I love them!
It took me less and 30 minutes to
complete this project!

13 comments:

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Your memo holder is adorable!!! Love the flower embellishment! You know me . . . I will have to have at least one Scoreboard die one of these days. ;-) So glad to know that you had a chance to "play" today.

Regina Andari

Vivi Casale said...

Cindy,
this is gorgeous!! I love it!!
paper is so cute!!
xxx
Vivi

Sheri said...

It seems you DID find your mojo! Congratulations Cindy! This is super, super cute! I love that the dies cut chip board so easily too.

Candy said...

Hi Cindy!
Love your wee purse! It is just so cute. Great paper too.
Soooo glad you had time to play today :o)
Love Candy

Eileen Hull said...

Cindy,
Love your project! Glad to see you like my ScoreBoard dies :-) Eileen

Unknown said...

This is too adorable!! Glad you got a little time to create! Hugs, Stephanie

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

Cindy, this is just too cute, glad you got a chance to play today. Love it!

Patty said...

DARLING!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

GREAT work Cindy! Love your awesome memo holder!!! :)
Hugs~ Kim

michele hileman said...

I just love it,
Finally some me time...

Nita's World Handmade said...

I love this. It's so cute.

Lisha (Alicia) K. Bryant said...

You did a neautiful job Cindy!!

kanishk said...

this is gorgeous!! I love it!!
indian classified site